Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have to take payment in advance for hair appointments and follow the guidelines below. Any questions let me know, Libbie
By booking an appointment, you agree to the following:
- Everyone must have their temperature taken before entering the shop
- Use hand sanitizer before entering
- Apply a pair of the shop’s gloves
- Apply one of our face masks
- Stay in the shop for the whole of your appointment
- You’ll need to remain with your children at all times in the shop
- Only one parent per child, even if you’re bringing siblings
- If your child needs to sit on your lap during a hair appointment we'll give you a visor to wear
- Help your child, as far as possible, to avoid touching toys
Read our covid-19 blog post, to find out more about the measures to keep you and your children safe.
Grizzly Kids booking policy:
- We now take payment at booking to minimise contact points due to covid-19
- You may alter or cancel your appointment up to 12 hrs before your appointment
- After this time you will be charged for your missed appointment and will need to rebook and pay for another appointment.